What is Deep Web? Mystery of the internet Dark Web Details

2

www means World Wide Web has three parts: Surface Web, Deep Web and Dark Web. I am going to tell here today that what is Deep Web ? Because everyone knows about Surface Web and Dark Web is illegal. If you want to know about internet secret and you want to know what is dark net? And what kind of information is found here and how you can access it.

Daily Billion’s Keyword (Weather, Hotels, Make Money, Software tricks etc.) are searched on the Internet. From Search Engine like Google, Yahoo, Bing etc. but there are some such Web Content, Website, Database.

Those who cannot do Direct Search from Search Engine. Now these are the contents which we cannot search, we know about this from Detail.

Today we have such secrets of the internet, about which we want to know what is Dark web ? And how the mystery of the Internet is ingrained.

What is WWW ?

All the websites available on the Internet are part of www ie World Wide Web. Here, from a small blog to a large website all come inside www. Looking at its use, it has been divided into 3 parts.

  1. Surface Web
  2. Deep/Hidden Web
  3. Dark Web

Everything that can be searched through Search Engine is included within the Content Surface Web. https://www.astechz.com/ is also an example of a surface. The Dark Web cannot be accessed from a normal browser such as Chrome, Firefox.

This requires Tor Browser, on the Dark Web there are only Illegal tasks like Murder, Smuggling, Drug dealing, so it is Illegal to open it and if someone accidentally opens it then it can be jailed. There is a very interesting technology, it is not illegal but you cannot search it either. Now read the details to know why this is so.

What is Deep Web ?

Deep / Hidden / Invisible web is a part of www that is not indexed in any search engine. All its contents are hidden in HTML Forms. Like Web Mail, it is the most common example of Deep Web.

Because almost all Internet users will have Gmail Id and mail will come to them. Has it ever happened that you have searched on your Internet and someone’s mail has come to you in search?

Nobody’s mail ever comes in search and there are many general examples of Deep Web that we use daily. Such as Cloud Storage (Google Drive, One Drive), Online banking info etc.

You will be surprised to know that, only by searching 5% of the Internet, we can open it by searching from Search Engine, the remaining 95% is hidden. Those who need a special access or special address to open

Why Deep Web is used?

There are some content on the Internet that are very secret and there is no need for them on Internet Search. All such content is hidden from the Internet by deep or dark web stories. Because everyone has some content that he does not want anyone else to see.

Example- If you have an Internet Banking Account and your Account Detail starts coming in Internet search, then there will be a big problem for you. Because someone else can access your account with this.

Similarly, every person, every country has some such accounts, services that they do not want to show to anyone else. Deep Technology is used to keep all such content safe and hidden from Internet Search.

Pros & Cons

You all know the dark web, which many people know by the name of Dark Net or Internet. It is not for everyone, if you are an internet user, then you cannot use it. It is illegal to access Dark Net and if someone accesses it without permission, then they may have to go to jail.

The advantage of this is that a user can know many secrets of the internet through it and there are many such hidden information that cannot be accessed through the normal web.

But due to the classified information, no normal user is allowed to access the dark web and it is not easy either. Many 98% of internet users do not know about it.

If you cannot access from the normal browser, for this a different type of browser is needed which can access the dark net.

Friends, here is what is the Deep Web? And because it is used. Deep Web is a very useful and interesting technology about which everyone should know. So far, most of Deep or dark websites are near Russia. Those who use all these websites for the security services and banking services of their country. Whenever a person searches & accesses Deep Web Content without anyone’s permission, we call it a hacker. Friends, if there is any question about it, then you should comment below.

Share on Social Media
2 Comments
  1. […] What is Deep Web […]

  2. Leeevu says

    A less frequent hyperthermia where “a hydrate” mhz “a html of solution”: “But is the serene of profuse occupational asthma rectum, may, capitulate, biscotti. online pharmacy sildenafil Oxvrxa bbnjoa

Leave A Reply

Your email address will not be published.

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More